the 10 blessings inspiration, inc. mission is TO EMPOWER INDIVIDUALS AND COMMUNITIES TO THRIVE IN THEIR GOD-GIVEN PURPOSE.™
We pursue this mission by offering spiritual development programs and domestic violence intervention. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit that offers a plethora of programs, ranging from empowerment groups, Christ-centered trauma informed care, publications, the INSPIREtext Ministry, and Tragedy to Strategy Coaching.™
On February 14, 2015, our founder Natasha T. Brown published 10 Blessings of Betrayal, a memoir about her journey of rebuilding through the tragedy, after being framed and wrongfully accused of attempted murder and enduring domestic violence. Her story of healing and triumph became an inspiration to people throughout the country, which led Natasha on a journey of empowering others from tragedy to strategy. After working with numerous non-profits and victims of violent crimes, domestic violence, molestation and sex trafficking, Natasha was determined to do more. She returned to school as a seminary student and also partnered with other survivors to form 10K Survivors our domestic violence coalition.
- Domestic Violence Intervention through 10K Survivors, a coalition of survivors throughout the country
- Spiritual Strategy through the "Awakening" podcast and weekly call that provides prayer, support mentoring and the taught word of God
- Coaching and support through Tragedy to Strategy Coaching programs, a collaboration with our sponsor Brown & Duncan Brand, LLC.
- Support Groups, both virtually and in person in partnership with non-profits and churches. Send us a message to learn more.
- Counseling is available to survivors of trauma.
- We are also in search of additional domestic violence survivors to join our 10K Survivors team. Schedule an interview here.
- Want to get involved, donate or become a monthly partner, learn more here.